THIS SITE CURRENTLY REQUIRES A LOGIN TO ACCESS ANY OF THE CONTENT. WE WILL REMOVE THE LOGIN REQUIREMENT AS SOON AS WE COMPLETE A CLEAN-UP OF THE WIKI.
IN THE MEANTIME, PLEASE CALL:
- BLACKBOARD HELP DESK: 305-284-3949 (8=3949 on campus)
- CLASSROOM HELP DESK: 305-284-3263 (8-3263 on campus)
- INSTRUCTIONAL ADVANCEMENT CENTER: 305-284-2008 (8-2008 on campus)
- BILL VILBERG, DIRECTOR: 305-284-3944 (8-3944 on campus), or 786-250-2255 (cell & desk)
This is the IACInfo site, online assistance for UM's faculty for all things related to Instructional Technology. See the Site Guidelines to learn how to participate in the growth of this site.
- Internal IAC Procedures
- These are processes used by the Instructional Advancement Center as part of our regular duties. They are here as documentation for IAC employees, but may also be useful to other people who want to accomplish some of the same tasks.
This site was created after hearing an Educause presentation about the http://hofstrateach.org/octopus/ project. I want to thank them for sharing their model so that other schools could benefit.